TWO COLOR STAMPING NAIL ART (HEART DESIGN)

0 Comments
Hello again!

Here is my version of two color stamping nail art.





I stamped hearts in red and mint green on my one nail.

Here are all the nail polishes I've used.





If you are new to the stamping, you can read my post on stamping, Just click 

HOW TO DO STAMPING NAIL ART




I used;

Flormar 048 Fiery Red

Sally Hansen 340 Mint Sorbet

Alix Avien 164

Flormar Supermatte M103 Lily White




Stamping plate: B55 from Aliexpress


STEPS


1. As a base, I used Flormar Supermatte M103 Lily White.




I applied 3 coats because I wanted it to have a full look.


2. I stamped hearts randomly with Flormar 048 Fiery Red



3. Then, I stamped same heart design with Sally Hansen 340 Mint Sorbet



4. I applied glitter nail polish Alix Avien 164 as a top coat.



HERE ARE ALL THE STEPS:



What do you think?



Have A Nice Day!

Please share your comments...
























You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/