NAIL POLISHOPPING (GOLDEN ROSE HAUL)

0 Comments
HI EVERYBODY!

Here are my latest nail polish shopping



All of it are nail polishes except one. I bought Long Stay Lipstick 10





I got these from Golden Rose Turkey's  Online Shop. The process was very good.



Let's look at what I've bought.


GOLDEN ROSE RICH COLOR 142

GOLDEN ROSE RICH COLOR 05











GOLDEN ROSE RICH COLOR 143
GOLDEN ROSE RICH COLOR 57



I love Rich Color line because it includes very good different colors but it isn'tt long lasting so much.





Golden Rose Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick 10



This is a very different color. Lilac is this color, I guess. 




I bought it just because out of curiosity, nothing else. :)


It didn't look nice on me, however.



GOLDEN ROSE PARIS COLLECTION 259

GOLDEN ROSE PARIS COLLECTION 08







I love Paris collection. It is cheaper and has a lot of colors.





 GOLDEN ROSE Ice Chic 20




This is a bronze and metallic nail polish. 






These were the gifts. 

GOLDEN ROSE  Ice Chic 69

GOLDEN ROSE  Ice Chic  40





Red and black are among the most used colors, so I'm pleased with them.





This nail polish holder is also a gift because I bought at least 5 nail polishes.



           It is good and useful.



GOLDEN ROSE EXPRESS DRY  26

GOLDEN ROSE WOW 72









These are nice summer shades.




GOLDEN ROSE RICH COLOR 05 and  PARIS COLLECTION 08 are actually different shades.

 You can see easily on the photo.








THAT'S ALL.


THANK YOU FOR READING



You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/