METALLIC OMBRE NAIL ART

0 Comments

Hi Everyone, Today I'm gonna show you a really good ombre nail art example.




Let's look at the polishes and other materials I've used.





I saw it from the YouTube channel of HannahRoxNails.
I applied it and it seems awesome.

First I applied Revlon Base Coat to protect my nails.
Then I applied two coats of Golden Rose 20 on my nails.


GOLDEN ROSE OJE


If you can't apply the nail polish good, you can use a make-up brush etc. to clean the extra polish like me. Or you can use a liquid latex tape.

 I wrote about Lulaa the liquid latex tape you can read.

Then I applied Alix Avien 221 which is a glitter polish to add extra glitter.

Before pressing the sponge onto my nails, I used a simple tape around my nails because I didn't have any liquid tape then.




Then, I applied two seperate colors on the sponge. Be careful to overlap the two colors in the middle.



Nail polishes I used are also glitters in them. It adds metallic effect to the nail art.

After that, you need to press the sponge on your nail gently.


And the result is...


OMBRE NAIL ART



Also I used Flormar  048 to have a different look.




After drying, I stamped a heart design on my nails to rock :)


STAMPING NAIL ART


Hope you like it.


HAVE A NICE DAY!








You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/