GOLDEN ROSE COLOR EXPERT NO 10 & 44 & 102 REVIEW AND SWATCHES

0 Comments
Hi everybody. 


Today I'm gonna swatch GOLDEN ROSE COLOR EXPERT NO 10 & 44 & 102 for you.



I love these colors. I love every color, though ! 

Overall, the brush of Color Expert line is big, it sometimes makes me crazy because I have difficulty in filling up the edges.



Durability changes in this line.




Golden Rose Color Expert 10



This shade is a little bit lilac. 



Under some lights, it look like it's grey.



It is 2 coats on the photo.

Its formula is thin

Durability is 2 or 3 days.



Golden Rose Color Expert 44



I love this yellow. I use it a lot on my nail art patterns.



It is thicker than Golden Rose Color Expert 10.




Soft yellow



Golden Rose Color Expert 102



This is thinner than number 44 but thicker than number 10.

I love this shade, too.




It is 2 coats.



It applied it yesterday, it still remains the same. I just wash my hands, no other water work :)


Did you like the colors?

You can give it a chance.


Take care.



You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/