NAIL POLISHOPPING 3 (FLORMAR HAUL)

0 Comments
Today, I'm gonna share my Flormar Online Shopping.


flormar turkey online




I bought this products from Flormar Turkey's online store and 

I'm really satisfied with the process.


Here is my photo of the haul.



flormar oje


I bought 8 nail polishes.


Here is the list from left to right:


Flormar Nail Enamel 394 Golden Orchid

Flormar Matte M27 Havana

Flormar Nail Enamel 392 Holographic Silver

Flormar Full Color FC 47 Lemoncello









Flormar Plus + Quartz 003 Glitter Touch


Flormar  Sugar Candy

Flormar Pearly Nail Enamel SC10 Pink Lolipop

Flormar Matte M29 High Society


flormar nail polish


I will swatch every one of them.

Keep in tune!


Have a nice day...

















You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/